Monday, March 14, 2011

Pi Day

Today is Pi Day! 3.14

When I realized it was Pi day, first I was confused (I may or may not for just a second have forgotten what the value of Pi was), then once I remembered what it was, I was excited!

I thought about how in high school, on Pi Day, it was mentioned by your teacher in almost every class that it was Pi Day! Some teachers would try and make some cute little joke about it, and most math teachers would do the same.

There was one math teacher at my high school in particular, Mrs. Scott, I never had her, but she was awesome. Anyway, on Pi Day she would have the students, along with herself, bring a ton of pies to class and they would just eat all kinds of different pies during her class.

Anyway,
HAPPY PI DAY!! = ]]

No comments:

Post a Comment